IBM Recruitment 2019 For Freshers As ‘Intern’
Job Role: Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of IBM is for candidates who are M.E./M.Tech.
- Candidate must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Candidate should have excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making.
- Candidate should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization.
- Candidate should have ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Details and Description:
- Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities…
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
- What can you expect during your internship assignment?
- Technical Community
- Processes and Service
- Technology and Tools