Amdocs Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 3rd July 2019
Drive Date To Apply: 4th July 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Amdocs is for candidates who have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E./M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th,
12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Candidate should be 2019 batch pass out only.
- Candidate should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Candidate should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
Company’s Name: Amdocs
Company’s Website: www.amdocs.com
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: ₹3.85 LPA