Ameex Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 19th September 2019
Drive Date: 20th September 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of Ameex is for candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I; MCA & M.Sc (CSE).
- Candidate should have minimum 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears).
- Candidate should be 2018 & 2019 batch pass outs only.
- Candidate should be ambitious and goal oriented.
- Candidate should have desire to learn new skills.
- Candidate should have ability to work in teams.
- Candidate should be Good at communication.
- Candidate should have Excellent work ethics.
- Candidate should have logical thinking.
Company’s Name: Ameex
Company’s Website: www.ameexusa.com
Ameex Technologies is a digital transformation and delivery partner helping clients ideate, design, build and deploy next generation, deeply integrated solutions. We bring together content, commerce and technology to deliver an omnichannel experience to our clients.
Our industry knowledge combined with our deep expertise in leveraging standardized processes, automation, data-driven analytics and artificial intelligence / machine learning allows us to deliver personalized experience across different platforms.
Our flexible and cost-effective engagement models (project, FTE or outcome driven) are bound to deliver high quality, highly scalable and on-time solutions that accelerate growth in the dynamically changing business environment.
Job Details and Description:
- As an Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd, you will be responsible for building innovative user experience design, assuring top notch quality of a product and at the same time developing software applications.
- In this role you will work closely with user experience, quality assurance and development teams. This journey will train and mature you into a full stack developer.
- Work on the coolest tech in town and build an awesome experience people love. Be part of creative design, mobile, web, backend and devops teams en route full stack development.
- Create a leading-edge design and build an innovative application for consumers by incorporating software development best practices. Deliver a high-quality product throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: 3.2 LPA
- Day 1 (September 20, 2019), Friday
- Round 1: Online Technical and Aptitude Test – @Ameex office
- Round 2 : Technical Interview – 1
- Day 2 (September 21, 2019), Saturday
- Round 3 : Session with written programming
- Round 4 : Technical interview – 2
- Round 5 : Final Interview
- Venue: Office Address
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here