Novell Off- Campus Drive For Freshers In Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA/MSc
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 20 January 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA/M.Sc (Computers) and should be from 2014 batch.
- Candidate should have good academics and Good pH score.
- Candidate should have good understanding of different layers of protocols, networking.
- Candidate should have good understanding and knowledge of programming skills like C/C++.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Operating Systems (OS), computer fundamentals.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Company’s Name: Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.novell.com
Novell India contributes to the next generation technology evolution by owning end-to-end engineering responsibility for key Novell, NetIQ, SUSE products & technologies. The Novell Bangalore teams contribute to award-winning Novell products – leading to several innovations, product initiatives & patents. The teams at Novell Bangalore develop products & technologies relating to Endpoint Life Cycle and Security Management, Security Information and Event Management, Intelligent Workload and Identity Management, Core Platform Services – File Systems & Storage Protocols, Directory Services & Open Enterprise and SUSE Linux Platforms.
Job Details and Description:
- If selected, you will have to join within 2 week.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here