Cummins Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA in Computer Science or related field.
- Some level of relevant work experience a benefit. That could be COOP or summer Intern experience.
- Windows Programming Languages – C++, C#, JAVA (Core or/and Advanced).
- Operating systems – Windows.
- Database systems and concepts – Microsoft Access, Oracle.
- Network protocols – HTTP/ SFTP/ CAN/ Others.
- Computing Fundamentals.
- Software product software life cycle.
- Software unit testing, integration testing, and system testing practices, methods and tools.
- Software configuration management practices, methods and tools.
- Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a global team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to perform with little supervision.
Company’s Name: Cummins India Ltd
Company’s Website: www.cumminsindia.com
Cummins in India, a power leader, is a group of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country. Its high performance outlook is based on customer focus, integrity and capability of its people. Part of the US $17 billion Cummins Inc., Cummins in India is a Group of eight legal entities across 200 locations in the country with a combined turnover of Rs. 9,834 crores in 2013 and employing more than 9,000 individuals. Cummins India Limited, the country’s leading manufacturer of diesel and natural gas engines is one of the eight legal entities of the Cummins Group in India. Comprising of four business units – Industrial Engine, Power Generation, Distribution, and Automotive, Cummins India Limited is also the largest entity of the Cummins Group in India.
Job Details and Description:
- Develops and maintains Electronic/Software Tools and reusable software components in support of world-wide Cummins and delivery partner engineering, manufacturing, and service operations for electronic products across all business units.
- Electronic Tool products include software components, utilities, applications and software systems. Electronic products include generator sets, engines, components, business systems and other systems.
- Position typically is responsible for one or two software product at a given time. Support responsibilities include software coding, verification and validation, tool product release, and customer support. Provides customer support (Tier3) as required to minimize downtime for tool users.
- Complies with tool software development processes and work flows for nominal work items; and supports work flow improvements projects.
- Demonstrates user skills in most areas listed in the Skills/Competencies section.
- Position is strictly an individual contributor with respect to formal Cummins performance management activities.
- Position may lead some smaller project tasks and/or direct the work of suppliers in support of project work.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here