SABA Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have Very strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Candidate should have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Candidate should have Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Candidate should have Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Candidate should have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate should have Initiative and sense of ownership.
Company’s Name: SABA
Company’s Website: www.saba.com
Saba (OTCPink: SABA) is a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management. The company helps organizations transform the way they work by enabling the continuous learning, engagement and development of everyone in their people network, including employees, partners, and customers. Supporting the new world of work, Saba delivers learning, performance, succession, career development, workforce planning and compensation solutions that incorporate modern technologies such as social, collaboration, mobile and gamification. Saba solutions are based on the Saba Cloud platform, a highly scalable architecture that exceeds industry scalability, performance, and security standards.
Job Details and Description:
- Develop and maintain management and analytic reports utilizing Crystal Reports and SQL.
- Understand various reports available in Saba suite. Learns and understands the Saba data models of the reporting databases.
- A critical component is the ability to effectively analyze the reporting needs with the end-user/Product Manager/customer.
- Provide help and support to the BI team in building new reports, debugging and fixing issues.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the reporting databases data models.
- Independently perform the business and data analysis activities to design and develop reports from the Saba schema.
- Design and develop reports utilizing Crystal Reports following formatting and development standards.
- Prepare report metadata report descriptions, valid parameter values.
- Test reports, and support end-user UAT testing of reports.
- Provide maintenance of reports as required.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here