Honeywell Hiring Fresher/Exp As ‘Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates having 0 – 3 years of software development experience in C, C++ will be preferred.
- Experience in the following areas would be an advantage;
Real-time embedded systems.
Experience with driver development in Windows based operating systems.
- Prior experience with mobile BSP/drivers development is desirable.
Analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be a good team player, confident with project work, assertive and analytical, with drive and the ability to work independently.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for firmware/middleware development for mobile platforms.
- Responsible for detailed design of software components, with the ability to derive design proposals and conduct implementation.
- Responsible for design documentation which includes functional specifications, design specifications, development test reports, engineering change notices etc.
- Responsible for performing validation on new design.
- You will work closely with other functions in the organization such as system test, program management, marketing, electrical and quality teams.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here