Big Rattle Technologies Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern Software Developer’ In Mumbai
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in (CS/IT/IS/EC) or MCA.
- Candidate should be from 2013/2014 batch.
- Candidate should have 60% throughout in academics. (Degree cutoff 54% for Universities in Maharashtra)
- Candidate should have good pH score.
Company’s Name: Big Rattle Technologies
Company’s Website: www.bigrattle.com
Big Rattle Technologies specializes in Software Development of Web & Mobile applications, Software Architecture Consulting and Design on multiple technologies. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for FMCG companies, Restaurants, Banks, Automobile Manufacturer, Ecommerce portals, Enterprise Portals and Television and Broadcast Agencies. Collectively, the management team has over 60 years of work experience in the IT industry.
Job Details and Description:
- You will start as an intern at a fixed stipend of Rs 10,000 per month and may be offered a full time job after completing 6 months of internship based on your performance.
- There will be an opportunity to be considered for a full time position at a salary in range of 2 to 3 lakhs per annum (will not be a constraint for deserving performer).
- You will spend 80% of your time in software design and development of products and web projects and 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here