Manhattan Associates Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 26th March 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT and Circuit branches).
- Candidate should be from 2014 Batch.
- Candidate should have Good pH Score.
- Candidate should have Good academic record.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge of Core Java/J2EE.
- Candidate should have Strong Object Oriented concepts.
- Candidate should have Good understanding of PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Candidate should have Excellent Oral and Communication skills.
Company’s Name: Manhattan Associates
Company’s Website: www.manh.com
Manhattan Associates is a best-in-class global solutions provider for supply chain leaders—organizations intent on creating enduring market advantages by leveraging their supply chains. We help our customers successfully manage accelerating and fluctuating market demands, as well as master the increasing complexity and volatility of their local and global supply chains. We are the only company that provides customer-centered Supply Chain Commerce Solutions that connect front-end commerce and sales systems with back-end supply chain performance and efficiency, on a common technology platform. Be part of this exciting journey that will help drive our organization forward, expect to learn, grow and contribute from Day 1 in our energetic, fast-paced environment.
Job Details and Description:
- You will be joining as a MA MARK intern for two months post which you will be associate software engineer.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here