Subex Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 26th December 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA from 2016 batch with an aggregate of 65% and above in through out academics.
- Candidate should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge in writing test cases and should have basic knowledge in databases.
Company’s Name: Subex Limited
Company’s Website: www.subex.com
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Job Details and Description:
- Coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance.
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision / guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
- To achieve the assigned tasks and quality goals.
- Restricted to the tasks related to the project in consultations with the Project Leader.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here