CGI Hiring For ‘Associate Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer – JAVA
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have 1 – 2 years of experience with primary skills JAVA and J2EE.
- Candidate should be a well-qualified and experienced Java developer who is capable of developing requirements into application code.
- Candidate should have hand-on experience with Java/J2EE application programming.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Candidate should have strong “can-do” attitude.
Company’s Name: CGI
Company’s Website: www.cgi.com
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logical transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Job Details and Description:
- This position is first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
- Translating business requirements and objectives into application code.
- Develop and test the software.
- Keep performance and scalability of systems in mind when developing.
- Execute maintenance & support activities.
- Participate in technical competence building initiatives in the team.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here