Webyog Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Date: 24th September 2017
Last Date To Apply: 21st September 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, MS (CS/IT/IS) from 2017 batch only.
- Candidate should have good pH score and academic record.
- Great programming fundamentals in C/C++ and experience with RDBMS systems.
- Candidate should have ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details.
- Candidate should have understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- Candidate should have a passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
Company’s Name: Webyog
Company’s Website: www.webyog.com
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people globally. Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
CloudMagic, a top rated email client for iOS and Android is incubated inside Webyog.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code.
- Candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here