Schlumberger Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Analyst/Associate Engineer’ In Pune
Job Role: Associate Analyst/Associate Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MBA/PGDM/MMS
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have one of the following education qualification.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field i.e. B.E./B.Tech (Any Specialization).
- Bachelors in Finance/Supply Chain, with a Masters in Computer Science or a related field i.e. M.E./M.Tech (Any Specialization).
- Bachelors in Computers/Engineering with a Masters in Supply Chain/Logistics/HR/Distribution or Finance i.e. MBA/PGDM/MMS (Any Specialization).
- Candidate should have good knowledge of MS Office Packages especially Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Candidate should have good working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Candidate should be willing to get cross trained into different functions applications per the need of the business.
- Technical Application Management in proprietary/custom or commercial off-the-shelf applications
Certifications like (CISA – IT); (ICWA / CIA / ACCA / CMA – Finance); (CPSM, PMP, CSCP Supply Chain); Human Resources are a plus.
- Knowledge of databases, web servers, middleware (IIS, Cold Fusion, Apache, Tomcat) and Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) administration is a plus.
- Knowledge of technologies in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes is a plus.
Company’s Name: Schlumberger
Company’s Website: www.slb.com
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Job Details and Description:
- Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an Associate Engineer / Analyst, who will be a part of the Business Systems Operations (BSO) team.
- The Business Systems Operations is an L2 support organization that has functionally aligned domains to serve the business and a central Technical Delivery team to coordinate with the Domains and work with the L3 vendors to drive all development related effort.
- The end users supported are the global community in Schlumberger using these systems, the role being responsible for ensuring and improving the functional and technical quality and management of the various applications managed and supported by the BSO team.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here