Cleartrip Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2017 batch B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT/IS).
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
- Candidate should have excellent Communication skills.
- Candidate should have good programming skills
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, Ruby will be a plus.
- Candidate should have Excellent interpersonal skills – team player & desires to works closely with team mates, QA & product teams.
- Candidate should have Problem solving skills – Ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently.
Company’s Name: Cleartrip
Company’s Website: www.cleartrip.com
“Make travel Simple”
We come together every day to fulfill the promise of offering the single most comprehensive travel experience to users, through award winning Mobile and Desktop solutions. With intuitive products that have the largest selection of flights, hotels and trains, we keep customers at the centre of everything we do.
Job Details and Description:
- Development & maintenance of Cleartrip’s product lines.
- Involved in entire life cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned Cleartrip product lines.
- Unit test cases – Review and writing.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here