Mphasis Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineers For Applications Team
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical Engineering) from 2018 batch.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA ingraduation.
- Candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment thereafterwards.
Company’s Name: Mphasis
Company’s Website: www.mphasis.com
Mphasis is a USD 1 billion global service provider, delivering technology based solutions to customers across the world. Every day, we help our clients explore innovative ways to respond to market dynamics with agility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth. We provide end-to-end IT and Business Process Services that bring efficiency to critical operations and facilitate ongoing evolution of our stakeholders’ businesses.
Job Details and Description:
- First 6 months– Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2. CTC Details: The candidate will be hired at ‘Level 1’ for 6 months.
- CTC Details – Annual CTC INR 180000/- will be offered. They will remain at Level 1 for 6 months irrespective of them getting deployed earlier to projects.
- The candidate will be moved to ‘Level 2’ after 6 months and the salary will be revised to Annual CTC INR 250000/- per annum.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off-Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here