NISM Hiring Freshers As ‘Engineer-Trainee-IT’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 14 January 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Graduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications with first class from a recognized University/Institute.
- Maximum Age (as on December 01, 2014): 27 years
- Sound knowledge of structured Systems Analysis and Design techniques.
- Should have worked on at least one of the RDBMSs like ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL, INGRESS etc.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the application development tools like Oracle Developer suite or Java or ASP.Net or any other tool.
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows Server (2003 or later version) or Linux.
- An understanding of Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Good command on documentation skills (with good working knowledge of MS Office).
- Knowledge of networking. Reasonably good understanding of Managed switches, Routers, ordinary switches, firewall devices.
Company’s Name: NISM
Company’s Website: www.nism.ac.in
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust, established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator for securities markets in India. It is located in Navi Mumbai, India. NISM seeks to add to market quality through educational initiatives. It is an autonomous body governed by its Board of Governors.
Job Details and Description:
- Requirements gathering and documentation of various IT Infrastructure development initiatives.
- Initiate and carry out the procurement process for various components of the IT Infrastructure.
- Provide end user support on various IT initiatives.
- Liaison with external service providers and suppliers to ensure implementation of various IT projects in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- Database Administration activities.
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery and Backup policies of the Institute.
- Preparation of various technical documents as required by various IT initiatives of NISM.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here