Facebook Hiring Freshers As ‘Analyst, Community Operations’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, B.A., B.S.
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have B.A./B.S. degree.
- Candidate with 0-2 years of experience in a support role is desirable.
- Candidate should be avid Facebook user and an understanding of the Facebook/Instagram platforms.
- Candidate should have Flexibility to take on multiple tasks.
- Candidate should be Strong team player.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should have Problem solving/critical thinking skills.
Company’s Name: Facebook
Company’s Website: www.facebook.com
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our products have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Community Operations’ focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Job Details and Description:
- As a Community Support specialist your primary responsibilities will be: Assist our community and help resolve their inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
- This role will require you to become and remain knowledgeable about Facebook products and community standards.
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
- Additionally, they will display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Facebook’s mission to ShipLove.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here