MineWhat Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 25th March 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT/IS) from 2014 & 2015 batch.
- Candidate should have good academics and pH score.
- Candidate should be conceptually strong on data structures and networking.
- Candidate should have solid skills on at least 1 programming language.
Company’s Name: MineWhat
Company’s Website: www.minewhat.com
MineWhat is a product focused analytics application for eCommerce stores that is aimed at taking the guesswork out of eCommerce decision making. We are a funded analytics startup working on making ecommerce more fun and efficient. We are based out of AR, USA and have a development office in Bangalore. We’ve just had our first major public release, picked up a few customers, built a passionate team and are now looking to expand our reach. Our work culture revolves around being able to quickly break things down based on feedback so we’d be able to build something robust, scalable and useful. A typical work day at MineWhat would include a couple of intense brainstorming sessions, a few congratulatory whoops for every job well done and a few hotly contested foosball games.
Job Details and Description:
- You will be hired as an intern for the first 3 months during which you will be paid a stipend of upto Rs. 22000 per month. At the end of the internship salary will be renegotiated.
- Based on the review and successful completion of the internship, your position will be converted to permanent employment.
- Apply for this job ONLY if you are very passionate about programming.
- During the selection process, other than good aptitude and right attitude, we will evaluate you on your programming (through subjective test and hands-on-assignment) skills.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here