JP Morgan Hiring Freshers As ‘Junior Analyst’ In Mumbai
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed MBA from top Tier school/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance.
- Candidate should have excellent academic record.
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus.
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel.
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure.
Company’s Name: JP Morgan Chase &Co.
Company’s Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today. We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Job Details and Description:
- Pitching material preparation: Work with associates and analysts across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking etc.
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment.
- Research: Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports; updates for ongoing Equity mandates, for internal and external use.
- Industry or Product coverage: Work with senior analysts and associates in Mumbai to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) to identify revenue generating opportunities (M&A, equity and debt) for clients across the globe.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here