Webyog Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Software Engineer – Intern
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MS, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 8th December 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, MCA, M.E./M.Tech, MS (All branches) of 2017 batch.
- Candidate should have good pH score and academic record.
- Candidate should have understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Other than strong concepts, those who love Linux, contribute to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- During the interview, you can impress us by talking about the “code” or the “spec document” that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
Company’s Name: Webyog
Company’s Website: www.webyog.com
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people globally. Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
CloudMagic, a top rated email client for iOS and Android is incubated inside Webyog.
Job Details and Description:
- Positions are available across our product line. Webyog don’t force anyone to work on a product if they’re not passionate about it, you get to pick what you want to work on.
- Webyog encourages a great work / play balance by giving everyone unlimited paid vacation time. Webyog love technology and all things about it, it’s all we talk about.
- Candidates will do a full time internship with Webyog in their last semester.
- Your internship will be converted to full time employment with effect from 1st July / successful completion of engineering whichever is later.
- Candidate will get stipend of Rs 20,000 per month during internship.
- Candidate will get compensation of Rs 700000/annum on commencement of your full time employment.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here