Red Hat Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon AS Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- Candidate should have extensive working knowledge of C, C++, and Make files.
- Candidate should have excellent skills in and knowledge of file system, storage, data structures, and algorithms.
- Candidate should be familiar with operating systems and Linux internals.
- Candidate should have knowledge of free and open source software development concepts and methodologies.
- Candidate should be able to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with customers when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company’s Name: Red Hat
Company’s Website: www.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 Company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Details and Description:
- The Red Hat Storage Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer.
- In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for developing the Linux file system and writing unit test cases for the file system.
- You’ll also participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product, conduct system analysis and development, and review and repair legacy code.
- We’ll need you to have an extensive technical background, preferably in client or server architecture and algorithm development.
- You will also need to be creative and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills.
- You will Design, develop and debug the storage file system also participate and contribute in code reviews.
- Conduct system analysis and development and review and repair legacy code.
- Debug and resolve any field issues.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here