Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Application Developer’ In Chennai
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidates should be fresh Graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science/Computer Applications.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Candidate should have excellent logical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL/Database Querying is a must.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
Company’s Name: Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Company’s Website: www.adp.in
ADP, a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over a half million clients, is hiring talented individuals to support our clients. ADP Essential Roles include HR jobs, Payroll jobs, Client Support jobs and Implementation jobs that can put you at the center of our dynamic problem-solving team to work with our clients and deliver winning results. An ADP Implementation job gives you the opportunity to engage and collaborate with clients, ensuring their business needs are constantly being met. By working with our winning team, you can become an expert on ADP offerings and guarantee all products, features, and equipment are properly installed for clients. As an Implementation Specialist here, we’ll even provide you with the necessary training, tools, and flexibility to create your own career path. If you’re interested in joining ADP as an Implementation Specialist, then apply today.
Job Details and Description:
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customizing the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and/or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader/Department Manager.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here