Vizag Steel Hiring Freshers As ‘Management Trainee’ Across India
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 26th May 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
Qualifications of Management Trainee (Technical) (other than Safety & Environmental Engg.):
- Candidate should have completed full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Chemical /Civil /Ceramics/Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science/Information Technology (CS/IT) / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Metallurgy from a University/ Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years/ semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Qualifications of Management Trainee (Safety):
- B.E./B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Production Engineering with at least 60% marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized University / Institution with full time PG Degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized University / Regional Labour Institute / Institution recognized under the Factories Act / Rules.
- B.E./B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Industrial Safety / Fire & Safety Engineering with at least 60% marks (50% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category) from a recognized University / Institution.
Company’s Name: Vizag Steel
Company’s Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of- the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of over ` 11,708 crores, the Company is poised to commission its second phase of expansion from 3.0 Mtpa to 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity by 2015-16. The company has also commenced plans for the next phase of expansion to 11 to 12 Mtpa and diversifies into flat products for a better product mix.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year.
- After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one more year.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here