Yamaha Motor India Off-Campus drive For Freshers In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Event Date: 3rd June 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed diploma in Mechanical/Automobile from 2015 batch.
- Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
- SSC Marksheet.
- HSC Marksheet (if applicable).
- Diploma’s all years’ mark sheets.
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card).
- 2 photographs.
Company’s Name: Yamaha Motor India
Company’s Website: www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. In August 2001, Yamaha Motor India became a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”. IYM’s manufacturing facilities comprise of 2 State-of-the-art Plants at Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) and Faridabad (Haryana). The infrastructure at both the plants supports production of motorcycles and parts for the domestic as well as overseas markets.
Job Details and Description:
- Training Period – 2 years.
- Post training period, students will be evaluated and absorbed in the company as Junior Engineers.
- This is a travelling job and the trainees need to travel for 10-15 days in a month across various cities of Maharashtra.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here