Viewics Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidate should have excellent analytical and programming skills in Java, SQL.
- Candidate should have extensive knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of all phases in SDLC.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be hard-working go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Candidate should have excellent learning ability and desire to take on challenges; good team player.
- Candidate should be assertive, confident, results-oriented.
Company’s Name: Viewics Inc.
Company’s Website: www.viewics.com
Viewics provides business intelligence and analytics solutions, enabling healthcare organizations to enhance operational, clinical and financial outcomes. Our analytics solutions were developed specifically for healthcare business managers and their unique, specialized environment.
Not only are targeted business metrics built into our solutions, Viewics has designed in flexibility, allowing business managers to easily customize analytics to meet their unique needs and keep up with changing business requirements. Our focus is on delivering adaptive solutions that go straight to the bottom line.
Job Details and Description:
- As a software engineer, you’ll be working in a team of self-motivated and self-organized developers, taking an idea from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand requirements, design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code; troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here