Sandisk Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Intern’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Graduate Intern
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon AS Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program specializing in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Candidate must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Candidate Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Company’s Name: Sandisk
Company’s Website: www.sandisk.com
Sandisk is an American multinational company that design flash memory storage devices. SanDisk delivers the peace of mind that data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. It’s all part of delivering on our mission to enrich people’s lives through digital storage anytime, anywhere. Since 1988, companies and consumers around the world have counted on our storage solutions in many areas.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting embedded NAND products, performing yield analysis and finding cause of yield loss.
- The individual will provide engineering support on test program, test flow, and check out process.
- The individual will interface with design, process, test, and reliability engineering teams to resolve the problems.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here