Amazon Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Eligibility: B.E., BSC, BCS, BCA, other UG Degree, Diploma, MCA, MBA, MSC, MCS, M.E.
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Date & Location: 18th January 2016, Pune
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This drive is for students passing out in 2017 – B.E. (All Streams), BSC, BCS, BCA, other UG Degree, Diploma (All Strems), MCA, MBA, MSC, MCS, M.E. etc.
- Candidate should have excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Candidate should have comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer.
- Candidate should have good typing skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in a 24*7 environment.
Company’s Name: Amazon
Company’s Website: www.amazon.in
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Details and Description:
- Job of Customer Service Associate involves communicating with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat and Phone) by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here