Bank Of America Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Team Member’ In Gurgaon
Job Role: Team Member
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: 0 – 1Yr
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be a Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate (B.Com/B.B.A./M.Com/M.B.A.) from a recognized Institute.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years post Qualification experience preferably in a similar function (Compliance related roles).
- Candidate should have strong understanding of concepts related to Shares & Securities market.
- Candidate should have good understanding of financial concepts.
- Candidate should have MS Office(especially excel) skills up to intermediate level.
- Candidate should have an eye for detail.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills.
- Candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- Candidate should be flexible with shift timings.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills with ability to interact with associates & onshore partners at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal will be an added advantage.
Company’s Name: Bank Of America
Company’s Website: www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
Job Details and Description:
- Individual will be part of Global Compliance team and will be responsible for administering Associate Investment Monitoring (AIM) policy compliance for the Bank for associate group covered under GBAM / GWIM/AIM COE policies., including paper trade confirmation, terminate/transfer out associates from policy coverage as well as monitor the HUN database and update any identified gap as per requirement.
- Execute Statement & Confirmation request received for Bank of America group of associates covered under GBAM / GWIM/AIM COE policies. Record trades in compliance database for AIM Group for monitoring & surveillance purpose.
- Monitor & Research deals on Bloomberg for updating the restricted list for Bank of America associates.
- Process Termination & Transfer out reports from AIM policy coverage standpoint. Prepare letters/ spreadsheet for Broker/ Dealers to stop the Non- required Statements/ Confirmations
- Understand the concepts of Shares & Securities market & other related concepts.
- Prepare various monthly reports on key performance indicators & other reconciliations required.
- Partner & connect with AIM Group (Market Surveillance & Monitoring team) on various Special Projects and translate those into deliverables.
- Deliver on complex and time critical business needs.
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here