HARMAN International Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 23rd August 2017
Drive Date: 1st September 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2017 batch B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C).
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
- Candidate should have strong C/C++ development skills in Linux environment.
- Candidate should have very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Candidate should have excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Candidate must have done hands-on project using C/C++ on an embedded environment.
- Candidate should have exposure to tools in Test Automation, Build and Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce will be an added advantage.
Company’s Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.harman.in
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
Job Details and Description:
- Exciting Development/Testing roles in a Product based company working in the Telematics domain.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here