NextSphere Off Campus Recruitment 2019 For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Trainee – Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 7th November 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of NextSphere technologies is for candidate who are B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT).
- Candidate should 2019 batch graduate.
- Candidate should have 70% throughout the academics.
- Candidate should not have any back logs.
- Candidate should have Good communication and Analytical skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge on C/Java/Database/Oops/ .Net
- Candidate should be trained in JAVA/ .Net
Join the telegram group for all openings near you.
Don’t miss any opportunity. Click here to join
Company’s Name: NextSphere Technologies
Company’s Website: www.nextsphere.com
Next Sphere is a software services firm that develops, manages, hosts and maintains applications for companies in a wide range of industries. Our industry-certified solutions offer clients market-leading competitive advantages gained through expedited time to market and the cost savings afforded by a global delivery model that leverages our state-of-the-art development facilities in multiple time zones.
Job Details and Description:
- Selection Process:
- 1st round: Written Test
- 2nd round: Technical Discussion 1
- 3rd round: Technical Discussion 2
- 4th round: Director Interview
- 5th round: HR Interview
- CTC per Annum: Selected candidates would be under probation for 6 months and ₹2,76,000 would be paid and on confirmation an annual compensation of ₹3,00,000 would be paid.
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here