Microchip Hiring Freshers/Experience In Bangalore
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-2 Years)
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Microchip is for candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Candidate should have minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux.
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc.
- Candidate should be Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
- Good to have experience or exposure to Data Storage domain.
- Good to have experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms.
- Candidate should have knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management.
- Good to have experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Candidate should have knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON.
- Candidate should have knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols.
Company’s Name: Microchip
Company’s Website: www.microchip.com
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Job Details and Description:
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution.
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions.
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++.
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects.
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner.
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
For More Jobs & Off Campus Drive: Click Here
How To Apply:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here