OakNorth Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Technical Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 11th April 2019
Event Date: 14th April 2019
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment drive of OakNorth is for B.E./B.Tech 2018 / 2019 Batches
- Candidate should have good pH Score
- Candidate should have good academic record.
Company’s Name: OakNorth
Company’s Website: www.oaknorth.com
OakNorth was set up in 2015 by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman,who previously co-founded Copal Amba and grew it to 3,000 employees over 12 years, before selling it to Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) in 2014, returning 175 times capital to seed investors.
With offices in London, New York, Singapore, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Berlin, OakNorth’s mission is to enable small and medium- sized businesses to obtain the debt finance they need to grow. Our fintech platform, which we developed to address this problem, is being used by a number of leading banks around the world, and by us in the UK via our own balance sheet lending.
The team, based out of our offices in Gurgaon and Bangalore, constitute some of the best credit analysts in India along with a team of engineers and data scientists who integrate into a global product team – all focused on developing the OakNorth Analytical Intelligence platform which is revolutionizing customized mid- market lending globally.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for developing architecture frameworks using JEE technologies.
- Developing and supporting Java and JEE based systems on UNIX/Linux environments.
- Responsible for application design using Design Patterns, UML, component architecture, unit/functional testing, and/ or database design/tuning.
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: ₹ 6,00,000 PA